The Las Vegas Transitional Grant Area (TGA) Ryan White Part A is an established service continuum that provides medical and support services for people who meet specific eligibility requirements.
To be eligible for Ryan White Part A services in the Las Vegas TGA the following requirements must be met:
1. Proof of Diagnosis – verifiable documentation of HIV status
2. Proof of Residence – verifiable documentation stating indiviudal resides in one of the following counties:
- Clark County, Nevada
- Nye County, Nevada
- Mohave County, Arizona
3. Proof of Income – must have an gross income at or below 400% of the most current Federal Poverty Level (FPL) guidelines.
FORMULARIOS DE ACCESSO RAPIDO
1. Proof of Diagnosis
Medical documentation of HIV infection is required. Any of the following documents would be acceptable:
- Western Blot
- Letter on physician’s letterhead, with signature of doctor, indicating that the applicant is HIV positive with diagnosis date.
- Electronic medical record from physician’s office, with electronic signature of doctor, indicating that the applicant is HIV positive.
- Positive HIV test (immunoassay) and detectable viral load (HIV RNA)
- Two positive HIV tests (immunoassays- should be different assays based on different antigens or different principles)
- Request for Proof of Diagnosis Form completed by applicant’s physician
2. Proof of Income
Acceptable Documents Include:
Proof of household income not to exceed 400% Federal Poverty Level (FPL) based on their Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI). Household income includes the income of anyone client claims on their taxes or the income of someone who claims the client on their taxes. Provided upon initial enrollment and annually.
- Paycheck Stubs or Employment Statement for the last month (most recent)
- Annual Award Letter: Social Security, Supplemental Social Security (SSI), Social Security Disability Income (SSDI), Veterans Benefits, Annual Pension, Retirement, etc. (most recent)
- Other Award Letter: Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Unemployment, Child support/alimony etc. (most recent)
- One (1) Month of Bank Statements (only if pay stubs or annual statements cannot be provided) (most recent)
- Pre-Paid Debit Card Statements (most recent)
- Other Source of Income (provide relevant documents)
- Attestation of No Income (provided in the application)
3. Proof of Residency
Proof of residency requires a valid form of identification and/or supporting displaying a residential address located in Clark County (NV), Nye County (NV) or Mohave County (AZ). All clients must provide upon initial enrollment and annually one (1) document from the list below.
- Drivers License Issued by the State of Nevada or Arizona
- Identification Card Issued by the State of Nevada or Arizona
- United States Passport
- US Visa (immigrant and non-immigrant)
- Current Lease/Rental Agreement (most recent)
- Rent/Mortgage Receipt (dated within the past 30 days)
- Any Bill, Invoice, or Correspondence (dated within the past 30 days)
- Paycheck Stubs with Your Address (most recent)
- Letter from a Government Agency (most recent)
- Other Verifiable Government-Issued ID with Address (most recent)
- Current Nevada Driver’s License or State ID Card
- Consulate Identification Card
- Resident Alien Card
- Proof of Property Taxes Paid (most recent)
- Voter Registration/Vehicle Registration (most recent)
- Prison Release Papers
- Attestation of Homelessness (provided in the application)
U.S. Citizenship is NOT a requirement for accessing Ryan White Part A services. Applicants do not have to document citizenship or immigration status in order to be eligible for services. Service providers are not required to report undocumented clients to the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).
Ryan White Part A
Clark County Social Services
2820 W. Charleston Blvd., Ste B-15
Las Vegas, NV 89102
“This project is/was supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number: 2 H89HA00054‐08‐00 and title HIV Emergency Relief Project Grants for grant amount:$7,018,823 This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.”